Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER BOWL XLVI

Well the Super Bowl is now over and I am happy to report that I am happy with the winner!!! I know, I know some of you are disappointed and I feel for ya, but I am over joyed!!  One thing I will say, I am not very impressed with the commercials this year.  With the exception of a very few, like the godaddy.com commercials that I had to go check out on their web site, I was very unimpressed.  Even the Budweiser commercial which you can usually count on to be witty was very blah...  Can you all tell that I mainly watch the game for the commercials lol!!  OK OK enough bitching... I did love the half time show!!  I must admit that Madonna really pulled it off and I enjoy and sing along!!  Yes, the non talented singer Shelby had her own Karaoke style sing along with the ever talented Madonna.  I am pleased to say she did not once tell me to shut up lol!!  I hope everyone enjoyed the "Big Game", had tons of junk food, and sang like crazy with Madonna!!  Now I am off to grab a Coke and some queso, I'll eat some for you all too!!

Shelby!!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment